Friday, November 11, 2011

Fullmoon Party

First ... I BOUGHT A NEW SHIT CAMERA!! :D


So my ear got alot better since I got antibiotics from the doctor, which of course means that I had an insane night this night since I was finally allowed to drink.


We mostly hanged out with the people that we've met on the hotel we are at. When the time was right, we went to the beach where the party was, and it was insane, and its even low season, I can barely imagine how much people it must be in the high season then.


We already heard about thefts being really common on the beach during the fullmoon partys, so we didnt have that much with us, but even then I held my bag tight all the time. And for 2 seconds, I had to let go of my bag to get trough a crowd, and 2 freaking seconds later, I notice my bag being open, and my wallet is gone. I look around, and on the ground I see my wallet, completly empty of my 1500 bath (roughly 350krs, 40 euro). Luckyly, they didnt take my NEW camera, haha, or my phone.


Except from that I had an awesome evening! Met alot of people, got extremly drunk, became friends with a thai girl who sold me the alcohol, which ended up with her giving me WAAAAYYY to much free things, which ended with me being.. well lets say it nicely.. shit wasted? ^^

Wasnt home untill 6 in the morning. I so wanna come back here sometime again.
Tomorrow we are traveling to Krabi. Staying there 1-2 days it looks like at the moment. But we are actually on our way to Phi Phi. But more about that the next time ;)

(Extreme mirror poseing!)
Kisses!

No comments: